Monday, September 25, 2017

40 SEC DANCE PRESENTATION PART 1

Hai gais!!

last week me and my classmate have a dance presentation in 40 seconds. we practise the day before presentation day. we devide into two group since our campus did not have any large room for dance practice. it's quit hard to memorize the step. we are going to dan0e in Men In Black theme. here are some picture that i snap on that day. i'm sorry there is no video since it gonna be a suprise soon.

 this is the picture of me at the lobby. we're supposed to dance here but the audio is not giving us chance to do so.

 mr.m 

 part of my classmate

 another picture of my classmate






xx misha rihta




No comments:

Post a Comment

IPOH WITH BCA FAM

hye everyone!  Early this month,  on 9 December 2017. One of my classmate is getting married. Congratulation to Anuar and wife for their ...