Thursday, September 17, 2015

FIRST CLASS OF FIGURE DESIGN





Hi stalkers! We meet again. 

So this time im gonna post my drawing. Well this drawing i did in my first class for figure design on 11 september 2015. I admit it that my drawing is not that good and look like kindergarten drawing. BAHAHA. But it getting better than before. PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT right. 


Mr. M askr to draw a human fly. Actually we can improvise the drawing such as make a human with a wings. Use your imagination. 

This is supposed to be a person who sad. Does it look like a sad person gais?

This is my classmate's leg, roszaizura. 


These drawing what artist call GESTURE DRAWING. Theres no need to be detail in drawing. 



So thats all for today gais. Don't be sad, i'll be back! 

Xoxo, harihta

No comments:

Post a Comment

IPOH WITH BCA FAM

hye everyone!  Early this month,  on 9 December 2017. One of my classmate is getting married. Congratulation to Anuar and wife for their ...